Sunday, April 8, 2007

Happy Easter









Jim and Judy are hopefully in China spending time with their new granddaughter, Alma. My parents, Grandpa Tony and Grandma Irene are having fun up in New York with my Godson (and their grandson), Liam, and his parents, Tonia (my sister) and Bobby and Gigi (my grandma).

The Lowers (my sister, her husband and my two beautiful nieces) came over for Easter dinner. The Easter Bunny was able to stop by our house because he knew the girls were coming for dinner. As you can see from the photos, the Easter Bunny hid eggs in our back yard and dropped off Easter baskets for the girls.

I hope all my family and friends had a happy Easter with their family and friends. I especially hope that my Aunt Joey and Uncle Greg made it to Montana in time to spend Easter with their second grandson, Harrison.

3 comments:

Jordan & Mendie Welu said...

Happy Easter to the Oregon folks! I can't believe how big Kathleen's girls are getting...thank you for posting some photos of them.

Like I said before, this blogging thing is such a great way to keep in touch...

Has Shadow moved from the ottoman yet?

The Noonans said...

Auntie Resa was so nice to let the Easter Bunny know that the girls would be at her house for Easter. The Egg Hunt looks like fun, and I love the flowers.

Anonymous said...

Resa! Oh how fun to read your blog. We made it to Montana and Harrison is the cutest little baby. He reminds me of Patrick.

I love the photos you posted and can't believe how much the girls have grown since last summer. You are a dear Aunt to the girls, it is obvious and we saw it last summer too.

I'll keep checking your blog so until, I send love from Iowa.

Joey