Saturday, April 21, 2007

The Great Lawn Project, Stage 2

step one, rototilling

I do not think this rototiller was made for tall people
trash buried in our yard. No wonder our lawn was full of weeds.
step two, raking
this photo was taken after step three, which was putting top soil down
I was a big help (I believe Tim said he could not have done it without me)
This is the way the yard looks now. The next step is to re-rototill then put seed or sod down.


No, we did not check the forecast before we decided to work on the lawn this weekend. Yes, it rained all day.

We had dirt delivered on Friday. Tim rented the rototiller this morning then we got to work. Tim, of course, did the majority of the work. I helped a little and did the clean up work.

Next step, sod or seed?? Stay tuned...

No comments: