Saturday, May 9, 2009

Update

Tim and I have been waiting for our TA (travel approval), we finally received it on Friday but our agency has to contact the province Mei is in to see if they will give us permission to enter due to Swine Flu. Right now it does not look good that we will get the ok to travel. I am hoping we will get the ok in the next few weeks. Hopefully we will travel late June or July.

Today was the annual Hippie Chick Half & Quarter Marathon. Tonia flew in from New York to run the half. Kathleen also ran the half, I ran the quarter (due to a lack of training). T & K did great! K finished in 1:50 and T finished in 2:14. They both are already talking about beating their times next year! I was just happy to finish without having to walk!

After the race in the beer garden. You know me, if there is a beer garden I will find it!

No comments: