Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Update from Clackamas

We had a very busy week last week and last weekend getting ready for, and hosting the "Clackamas Classic". My plan was to take photos of the event to share but I got to busy and forgot. I think it was 11 pm on Saturday when I realized I had not taken any photos. So, you all are asking yourself what is the Clackamas Classic, well let me tell you. Tim and his friends decided they were not spending enough time together (that is a joke) so they decided to create a summer golf league, there are seven events with a championship tournament at the end of the summer. We hosted the second event. Tim told me about 2 weeks before the event that we were going to host a BBQ for 30 to 40 people after the golf tournament. After a lot of work and a small panic attack on Saturday afternoon, everything turned out great.

This weekend we are heading down south to CA to visit Marie. We are going to spend Friday and Saturday in Joshua Tree National Park and spend Sunday in LA.

On the adoption front, we are waiting on the next batch of referrals. Hopefully the referrals will come out in the next few weeks. I will keep you posted.

1 comment:

The Noonans said...

What does the winner get? A Clackamas Classic Cadillac?

Have a great time in Cali.