Sunday, May 13, 2007

The Great Lawn Project Completed!!!

We are finally done with the lawn. We still have to plant a few plants around the side of the lawn but the major work is done. We decided to install a sprinkler system, which required help from outside sources. We finished last Sunday.


This is the access to the crawl space under our house. With the help from his friend, Tim ran the wire for the sprinkler system under the house.

As you can see, he made it out alive.



Don't worry, the rock is not staying. We are going to plant a small tree where the rock is.

1 comment:

Jordan & Mendie Welu said...

Looks professional to me! And don't you hate crawl spaces...we have one as well, and I am convinced that every time I go down there, the door will close shut and I will wither away with the spiders.

I digress, the lawn looks fab.
m