Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Summer in OR



Mei's friend Kylee. Kylee and Mei were in the same orphanage. Mei is seven days older than Kylee.






Ellis waiting in line for HP #6. We loved the movie. Auntie K watched Mei while Ellis and I were at the movie.
The Tyvands met some friends for a concert at Sellwood Park. It was a Latin band, Dad you would have loved it!




Mei's first swimming pool. This morning I told Tim I was going to Target, he said "Do not come home without a pool for Mei." We are having a heat wave in Ptown, today it was 95!


Resa and Mei joined the Lowers for a concert at Mt. Tabor Park.
Kiley and Mei


The End.

2 comments:

The Noonans said...

I love the photos, especially the one where Mei is laughing. Also loving that Tim insisted that you buy Mei a pool, which btw is adorable.

Love,
Auntie Tonia

Anonymous said...

I know your mom is counting the days and minutes until she is with you all. Mei makes me laugh. She is a happy girl, just like her mama Resa.
Love,
Aunt Joey