Saturday, August 11, 2007

Enchanted Day

Yesterday, Kiley called and invited me to the Enchanted Forest (kids theme park), how could I refuse. Kiley, with help from her mother, picked me up this morning and we were off for an enchanted day. Brock and Ellis are off on a Father/Daughter camping trip this weekend so they were unable to join us.Kiley with her new sunglasses

Kiley on the enchanted train


Kiley and Mommy
Kiley and Auntie Resa in Western Town.
Mommy and Kiley waiting for the show to start. We watched the show for about 5 minutes, it was not very good and it scared Kiley (and Auntie Resa).
Mommy and Kiley going down The Lady in the Shoe Slide
Auntie Resa and Kiley on the slide

1 comment:

The Noonans said...

How sweet. Looks like lots of fun.
I wish we had an Enchanted Forest. I loved the one in Maryland, but I don't think it is there anymore.

Lots of Love,
Auntie Tonia