Tuesday, March 20, 2007

New Computer

We got a new computer, a MacBook, on Sunday. We are both PC users so the Mac world takes some getting used to. It took me almost 2 hours to figure out how to get the picture of Fly from IPhoto to this blog!! My sister helped me figure it out. I love my new Mac but I think I have had enough of the computer for one night. I am off to watch the 10:00 news.

FYI - Fly is a retired racer. I adopted him six years ago from Greyhound Pets of America, he is 10 years old.

2 comments:

itgamboa said...

Congratulations on your new computer. Your Mother is hounding me to get a mac since our Gateway crashed. It's working now after we had to send it back to Gateway. I'm to used to PC's.

The Noonans said...

Hope you figure out your new Mac. I'm impressed that you made the change. I would be totally lost and probalby lose my cool. Thanks for your inspiration and for all your help yesterday. I'm looking forward to reading your posts and following the journey. Thanks so much for starting this!